For Fire, Medical or Police Emergencies CALL 9-1-1
For Emergencies listed below, Call Client Care’s emergency line.
For Non Emergencies listed below. click the ‘SUBMIT A REQUEST‘ button above.
What is an Emergency?
Non Emergency Situations
- Parking passes needed
- Car parked in your assigned parking stall
- Lost keys or fobs
- Moving in or out
- Garbage not picked up
- Vehicle ticketed
- Vehicle towed (call local bylaw enforcement office)
- Barking dog (call local bylaw enforcement office)
- Administrative requests
- Flooding from a water leak
- No Heat
- Building security seriously compromised
- Power failure: Call SaskPower (306) 310-2220
- No water: Call City of Regina (306) 777-7000
Call the Police if you have these complaints
- If you have problems with noisy or unruly residents or visitors
- If your vehicle is broken into or vandalized